Commonly misdiagnosed or overlooked, subtle misalignments in the Temporomandibular joints can be a common significant source of head and neck pain.
Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJ-D) is a very common disorder of the jaw joint. We have a variety of treatments that we can offer here and/or get you to the right place to get you out of pain.
If you have frequent and severe head or neck pain you owe it to yourself to investigate our doctors life-changing approach to correcting these TMJ problems.
Symptoms of TMJ
- Popping, clicking, or crackling sounds in or near the ear
- Pain when opening or closing the mouth
- Tenderness or soreness of the jaw
- Pain or tenderness when chewing
- Ringing in the ears
- Severe pain in the joint area
- Pain around the eyes, cheeks
- Chronic fatigue
- Tenderness and swelling at the sides of the face
- "Locking" of the jaw
- Tingling or burning sensations in the mouth, tongue, or throat
The approach involves a special device worn in the mouth...along with a regime of corrective therapy. It's an end to neck and headache pain...and a new, more comfortable life!